connor776

Vista or XP

Vista or XP wich do you chose?!?!?!?!?!?

xp would give you the best performance.

vista would work fine on your computer, i run vista and was running vista on a computer that was comparable to yours. Why waste money on a xp operating system when microsoft is not going to support it in the near future. Ive never had any problems with vista. It runs my games fine and you cant tell the differance running games on xp or vista and vista looks better.

Edited by crazy8s846

Windows 7 :thumbs-up: , faster then both of them!

Not out yet, still in beta, not permanent, etc. There's no reason to install it as a main OS.

Vista for mid-highend computers, XP for lowend.

Msi p45 platinum

intel E8500 (3.33ghz)

PNY 9800GT (1gb ddr3)

2gb ddr2 ram

160gb hdd

with 2GB of RAM, vista may run a little slow. I'd suggest getting some more RAM and getting Vista or just doing XP if you don't want to buy more RAM.

with 2GB of RAM, vista may run a little slow. I'd suggest getting some more RAM and getting Vista or just doing XP if you don't want to buy more RAM.

vista is very happy with 6GB ;)

I went from 2gb to 4gb and cant tell the differance. 2gb ran it just as fast as 4gb. The only reason i went to 4gb was it ran warhammer online smoother, other wise it made no differance.