Fallout 3: The Pitt

greengiant912

you don't HAVE to pay, but not paying is stealing and we don't support that here.

I was referring to if you already have fo3, does you already owning the game cover it, but i guess not :P

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to if you already have fo3, does you already owning the game cover it, but i guess not :P

it SHOULD be free,as this content should have just been part of the game instead of them trying to sell you a $70 dollar Fallout 3 ($50 dollar base + $10 Operation Anchorage + $10 The Pitt) Good thing I do not fall for suck sleasy methods.

it SHOULD be free,as this content should have just been part of the game instead of them trying to sell you a $70 dollar Fallout 3 ($50 dollar base + $10 Operation Anchorage + $10 The Pitt) Good thing I do not fall for suck sleasy methods.

That's not how the industry works anymore :(, they don't provide content for free at least in the story sense. Even multiplayer they want your money for added maps.

Which is not a bad thing. As long as they keep it reasonable I don't see an issue.

The most expensive DLC to date was GTA4's The lost and Damned which came to 1600 MS points which is about $22 I think.

Its like buying expansion packs really. Except going out and buying a disk your downloading it...

:withstupid:

Well since my save got corrupted I started playing again. This time I found all 100 ingots and got my uber looking power armor :) Its got an animal skull on the shoulder its pretty bad @ss . :D

Edited by greengiant912

Well since my save got corrupted I started playing again. This time I found all 100 ingots and got my uber looking power armor :) Its got an animal skull on the shoulder its pretty bad @ss . :D

that army I got from Operation Anchorage is the best in the game "Winterized T-51 armor and helmet" ;)

that army I got from Operation Anchorage is the best in the game "Winterized T-51 armor and helmet" ;)

I have the winterized T-51 armor as well, however this new armor seems to have more stats on it. I didn't have time to do an indepth comparison as I was running late for work hehe. You get the "Tribal Power armor" I think its called. There is a few ways to get it too in The Pitt

i'm using reiley's ranger armor. i ahve not gotten the pitt yet. reiley's is arguably the best non -agility armor in the game. chineese steath suit is pretty suit too. i collected all the + to luck items as luck is the only stat in game that effects the amount of crits you get. high luck + high agility = lots of VATS single shot hs's.

The pitt seemed a lot shotter. However unlike OA, you can come back to the pitt anytime you want which is nice. Apparently you have to bring things back from time to time I wont say what but I am uncertain if is the end or if the game will continue after I bring so many of x item back to the pitt...

eh? :blink:

Look at Left 4 Dead.

They've got two maps coming in for free (though those should have come with the game).

They've had so many updates that weren't bug related, just listening to what the community was saying.

They've got a whole new game mode coming up.

Look at Team Fortress 2.

Too much stuff to list, look it up.

Free.