The adventures of tortoise(s) and dog

Just a few pictures from earlier on today of ye olde dog and tortoises, in the back garden :) Sun is good.

dogfollowingtortoise.th.jpg dogsnifftortoise.th.jpg dogstaringattortoise.th.jpg tortoise.th.jpg tortoise2.th.jpg tortoisecloseuphidingin.th.jpg zakbeingweirdatthetorto.th.jpg zakpawingattortoise.th.jpg

Edited by markiemrboo

Nice pic markie...

My dog was running around earlier with one of our chickens in its mouth, the damn bird squawked at her and it riled here up enough to grab it by the tail feathers...

-_-

Shes still a pup but the stupid bltch should know better, she sees them everyday...

My dog was running around earlier with one of our chickens in its mouth, the damn bird squawked at her and it riled here up enough to grab it by the tail feathers...

-_-

Shes still a pup but the stupid bltch should know better, she sees them everyday...

LOL! yeah dogs sometimes aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they're so cute you just can't stay mad at 'em for very long. :P

lol yes yes. He is a silly beast :) A bit of a funny one in his old age! He wouldn't harm a fly though. Actually, that's not strictly true... he snaps at flying things lol He's eaten Bee's a few times in the Summer's and got himself stung! He's never gone for another pet though. He just likes to follow them around.

One bizarre thing he does do... if he see's the washing basket heading toward the washing machine, he'll leg it to his food bowl and start eating as quick as he can (it's right next to the washing machine). Then when it looks like it's all done and the washing basket is heading toward the back garden, he'll grab a mouthful of food (with no intention of eating this lot) and run toward the back door... leaving a trail of food behind as it falls back out of his mouth lol very funny to watch him do that trick :)

Ta. It's a D80.

edit - Ok, I will expand on that a bit more. I had just woke up lol

Nikon D80 with a Nikkor 50mm f1.8 and B + W Kasemann MRC (oh hey, them's my initials!) Circular Polarising filter.

Edited by markiemrboo

• 5 weeks later...