Blizzard launches new Battle.net site.

greengiant912

bnet-s.jpg

http://www.brianjfuller.com/?p=87#more-87

You can now associate all your blizzard games under one account..

This could be a sign that the Starcraft 2 beta is not that far off... I got my beta key sitting next to me and will keep ya all posted when the beta comes up :)

Edited by greengiant912

I'm surprised that a single login wasn't used for everything a long, long time ago.

Though I've long forgotten my Bnet classic account. :( Went ahead and merged my inactive-WoW account to a new Bnet. Hoping to see SCII and DIII soon.

I registered....now I just have to unearth my CD's to add them to my account. DII+LOD, I know where they are....SC I think I lost.

Being the hardcore starcraft fan I am. I have about 7 copies of the game o.o....

I merged both of my WoW accounts, Diablo2 and Warcraft 3....and redownloaded D2 and W3. I haven't played either in years, but thought as long as they were making it easy...and since the CD boxes were close at hand, I'd give it a shot. Next I'll have to search out my StarCraft and Diablo discs. I have a feeling they're probably on 3.5" floppy.

Diablo2 really looks horrible on a widescreen monitor.

The single login really makes it nice with multiple WoW accounts. Now, there's a drop down box to pick which account you want to log in with. Saves a bit of typing.

grrr...i found LOD, but don't know where my D2 discs are. They're probably buried somewhere. A little pointless to register LOD without D2. lol. Now I have to look in all my boxes.