Sign in to follow this  
Verran

World Of Goo

Go out and buy it. Do it! :lol:

I got it for $15 at Target and my wife and I are both having fun with it. It's like a modern day Lemmings.

Bought it from Steam during its weekend sale two weekends ago...cost me a whopping $4.99.

I'm not sure the replayability is there like I expected, but it's certainly fun and unique :)

Yeah, it's cheap on Steam but for a little 2 man studio I don't mind paying extra. Plus I generally dislike Steam. I'd rather have the media and case and all that.

Gotta give credit to creativity like this, though. Just a very creative game.

Yeah, it's cheap on Steam but for a little 2 man studio I don't mind paying extra. Plus I generally dislike Steam. I'd rather have the media and case and all that.

Gotta give credit to creativity like this, though. Just a very creative game.

I wish I had picked it up, but I had just picked up TF2 the week before and have just been playing that and L4D. That's actually what I love about Steam. I hate when I can't find some stuff, CD or CD Key for example. With Steam I just type in my password and download whatever I need.

Agreed with not being able to find the CD, that's why I love Steam.

Example, I bought C&C The First Decade (CCTFD) several months ago, I love the old C&C games :)

Then, I lost the CD and rebought the game ($40). Well, several months later when I want to reinstall it on a new system...I have lost the CD again. I searched high and low and my place is not very big. Searched in every CD case and anywhere else; never found it. So I go to Future Shop and they don't carry it anymore. Now I have ordered it of eastore.com ($20+ GST + shipping = $40)and have to wait 5-10 days!! Steam would have it to me in less than 24 hours, and I would have saved myself $80 if I had bought it there in the first place. Unfortunately, they don't carry the game, so I wait....sigh.

Oh yea, but World of Goo. Freakin' awesome. We bought it for our 8 year old and she loves it!

Yep, great game! I purchased it on Steam as well. I love steam BTW. Nice to know that I'll most-likely never loose those games!

Yep, great game! I purchased it on Steam as well. I love steam BTW. Nice to know that I'll most-likely never loose those games!

:withstupid:

I've been a faithful Steam supporter practically since inception. I love it. Access to my games whenever and where ever I want, and no install limits. Golden.

Go out and buy it. Do it! :lol:

I got it for $15 at Target and my wife and I are both having fun with it. It's like a modern day Lemmings.

I have it on the Wii Ware whatsit. It's good fun! Though I only played for a few minutes and have not been back since - need to get past the daft early level where the saw cuts things (time flies introduced).

Looks ace lol, like a cross between Loco Roco and Little Big Planet :)

These type of games make me chuckle and giggle a lot :lol:

These type of games make me chuckle and giggle a lot :lol:

We bought it for our 8 year old and she loves it!

That sounds about right! :lol:

Cheers

Paul

I got it directly from the developer's website. For like $20 you can get it for OS X, Linux, and Windows.

Fun as heck, and some extremely challenging levels.