Sign in to follow this  
InCrYsIs

1st Blu-Ray movie

I couldn't disagree with this more. Even the worst Blu-ray (which is a toss up between Punisher and Hitch btw) or HD DVD discs look better and more importantly sound better than the best DVDs. If you're watching your BD's on a small display or sitting too far from the screen there isn't much difference, but when you're projecting an eleven foot wide image, believe me, there's a huge difference.

I'm gonna have to say the worst Blu-ray I've ever seen (as far as video and audio quality) is 28 Days later. a Decent enough movie, but the video quality on my 60" Sony looked like a VHS.

Edited by LoArmistead

I'm gonna have to say the worst Blu-ray I've ever seen (as far as video and audio quality) is 28 Days later. a Decent enough movie, but the video quality on my 60" Sony looked like a VHS.

Yep. They took SD and simply upscaled it apparently. Have to be a sucka to buy it :)

dark knight and transformers are the best hands down!!

I just got a Blu-Ray player. What should the first movie I buy be to really get the experience? Preferably SCI-FI or Action.

a dark night... B:)