Phase cooling questions

last i saw of nuclear was me IMing him on aim asking why VO was down and getting the "i sold everything and i'm going back to school"

That's about right. I sold 85% of my stuff at the time and quit with the website because it was beginning to eat more and more of my time. I went back to school, got my M.S. and got married...it was a very different time for me. I'm loving life right now and have been spending the last year getting serious about hardware and overclocking again, so I guess you could say I'm back. Quite a lot has changed since I was here last.

I kept all of my coolers though. I scrapped the triple cascade project and built a better dual stage along with a strong single stage cooler. My Vapochill LS is now modded with a stronger compressor, larger condensor, a new evap, and a few other goodies :) I'm working a full "professional" case mod right now and then its back to sub zero clocking.

Oh yeah...I also have some goodies from a guy whose known as K|ngp|n on most of the forums, so the cold should be even colder now

i'd say your back and better than ever. i'm still broke and can't afford a ss let alone a cascade and even if i could the power bill would own me. i have too many needs and next to zero funding. this economy kicked my square in nads.