Sign in to follow this  
Onion

New case!

Move up to the 1200! The case is nice but to small for my hamhock hands. The wifa nad kid have their rigs in one but for me I need some space. First thing though would be to paint the inside black.

I hear you on this. I've got problems moving around in my Stackers. When my roommate asked me to look at his mATX, I was like :blink:

Yeah TJ is freakin amazing

+1

TJ is truely a champ I watch all his vids.

I hear you on this. I've got problems moving around in my Stackers. When my roommate asked me to look at his mATX, I was like :blink:

Lmao my friend wanted me to do some wire management in his stock HP desktop. I opened it up and was like O_O ...ehhh.. a little more cramped than my stacker 830 evo lmao!

Does it have enough room behind the motherboard area to run cables behind it? If so cut some holes for better cable management. Thats first on my list when I get my Dremel. Other than that I can't really think of anything besides painting it. Doesn't look like theres enough room to mount a rad internally, a 120.3 anyways. If you want moddability get a Stacker 810 like me =P

I could have SWORN there was a guy thats part of this forum that did a step by step on an antec 900.

I think it was called "to Drown my sarrows I bought an antec 900"

WOOHOO... :rolleyes:

I actually Found it. Its a good section on painting and modding a Antc 900.

here is the link.

Enjoy

Edited by boinker