Sign in to follow this  
Onion

New case!

Well it is almost the ultimate gamer case, but there's always with a great idea that nobody thinks about that everyone starts doing. I might plant something in it...maybe a flytrap to eat the dust. :D

lol...antec 900.

you should gut it out, and install a massive UV reactive water cooling loop in it.

purty lights :D

Put a toilet paper holder on top of it and make it a bathroom PC. You could hook up a monitor across from the toilet so you could keep busy if you don't like reading.

I already have a bathroom pc...compaw E7 series laptop ftw. I'm not building 5 rigs for my bathrooms lol.

Get a new Fan.... Its completly unneccesary. Have more cooling then the factory fans?

How About this one?

Heres you a Fan that BLOWS

If you want your computer to Fly. this may do it.

Edited by boinker

I will not argue about that..... But where will it go in the antec 900? the rear exhaust? :rolleyes:

you need 120X120X20-25 I belive.

But your fan is still cool.

You can fit more than a 25 in there, as long as you get the right screw length. I can always go to ace hardware and buy 4 screws for under a buck.

Put a toilet paper holder on top of it and make it a bathroom PC. You could hook up a monitor across from the toilet so you could keep busy if you don't like reading.

Sadly... I'm pretty sure that someone out there has already done this...

Move up to the 1200! The case is nice but to small for my hamhock hands. The wifa nad kid have their rigs in one but for me I need some space. First thing though would be to paint the inside black.

Yeah I'm thinking of turning it into all black with blue trim...maybe call it the black diamond or something...what steps should I take to paint? 2 coat primer, 1 coat black, 1 coat gloss?