Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

Where to go this year?

Spring is right around the corner :D. I'm wanting to know is there any good places to go here within the US? I don't know too many tourist attractions or anything. I'm looking for something in the east coast area cause I like driving when I travel. Last spring I went to Hershey Park, Mystic CT., Disney world, and a few other places. I was thinking about going to Cape Cod this year. Is it worth going there? Or a place like Niagara Falls or something/ I'm not to sure where to go. Any suggestions?

drive to europe. :P

niagara falls would be nice.. are you planning to go alone? with family? friends?

Well... Gatlingburg / Pigeon Forge, Tennessee could use the $$! :P

We'll be headed to Myrtle Beach in a bit over a month. It's got enough to do without being a huge tourist spot (like Panama City). May even drive down to Charleston.

drive to europe. :P

:lol: That was awesome!

The back yard....My wife finally talked me into getting a pool.

(now you have to stop by on your way through, Rev. ;) )

We'll be headed to Myrtle Beach in a bit over a month. It's got enough to do without being a huge tourist spot (like Panama City). May even drive down to Charleston.

I'll be up there for rod run this year. Sometime mid-april.

Spring is right around the corner :D. I'm wanting to know is there any good places to go here within the US? I don't know too many tourist attractions or anything. I'm looking for something in the east coast area cause I like driving when I travel. Last spring I went to Hershey Park, Mystic CT., Disney world, and a few other places. I was thinking about going to Cape Cod this year. Is it worth going there? Or a place like Niagara Falls or something/ I'm not to sure where to go. Any suggestions?

Well I am going back to CA in Aug for blizzcon again.... Disneyland is right next door.

You want a road trip huh... Well I know its not exactly east cost but Colorado is absolutely beautiful for a road trip.

East coast wise you could visit DC.

Midwestern states too, I am from WI and well Wisconsin has a few cool tourist things, alot of waterparks (indoor and outdoor), Chicago might be fun too :)

I was in TN about a year ago in Chattanooga. Freaking bastards wouldn't take me to the Jack Daniels distillery :\ it was only an hour away! But yeah I guess thats what you get for visiting WoW friends o.o....

Edited by greengiant912

East coast sucks. If you want fun in the sun, Florida. If you want national monuments, any of the major cities in the surrounding states as well as some battlefields here and there. Good crab in Maryland and DC has a decent nightlife ...watch where you drive though, some places it doesn't even matter what the color of your skin is you either belong or you don't. You live in NY though, so that's not a foreign concept to you. Outside of that I got nothing. Well since you mention it, Niagra Falls should be a short trip for you and should be very cool to see at least once (i would like to). I also hear Torronto is a fun city. Guess you could try Atlantic City but Vegas is better.

To me a road trip to see Niagra Falls and Torronto would be my pick, if staying on the East Coast. Or possibly Florida but I would fly there.

Edited by Fogel

Are you sure you don't want to go to Mexico? I hear things are great there right about now. I would bring an automatic weapon just in case. Also side with the cartels they seem to have the edge.