Is this a good deal?

Munkypoo7

Well yea as the title says, I would like to know if this laptop is a good deal, it will mostly be used for work, but the occasional autocad, 3d studio rendering, as well as some gaming from time to time, this is my college laptop so it needs to be dependable at least...

capturecmw.th.png

Additionally, if it is not.. if someone can find something for me? price range has to be <$800 (USD) (Its kinda tight for what it needs to be used for, but thats how things work...) ***No refurbished or Open Box, Dad hates that stuff >.>***

Thanks in Advance,

~Munky

PS> If this is in the wrong section or anything if a mod / admin can move it, but i think i put it in the right place :/

Edited by Munkypoo7

too bad he doesn't like used stuff. my tablet im selling is pretty much the same, plus its a touchscreen (with stylus) and you can flip the monitor around and carry it startrek style.

Actually MrAlex, if you look under the 999, it shows that after instant savings it comes out to 799, which is the price level im looking at ;)

Cirro, if my dad would be ok with it, we would be discussing prices shipping etc.. but he doesnt :(

Edited by Munkypoo7