1680 points!

paulktreg

Notice my GPU is running a 1680 pointer which will take approximately 11 hours to complete. How often do they appear?

Cheers

Paul

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should add that the ASUS TOP GSOs run almost cold with these, but the EVGA GSOs (one SSC two standard w/dual slot coolers) run nearly as warm as usual, the GTX 260 seems to go full load every 15 seconds or so for ~2 sec , but run lighter load the rest and loop this cycle. It's odd to say the least :lol:

Also, I just realized that I have 8 GPU clients...who am I NOT monitoring :lol:

EDIT: nvm, turns out I just can't count when lookign @ Fahmon :rolleyes: make that 8 out of 8.

I should add that the ASUS TOP GSOs run almost cold with these, but the EVGA GSOs (one SSC two standard w/dual slot coolers) run nearly as warm as usual, the GTX 260 seems to go full load every 15 seconds or so for ~2 sec , but run lighter load the rest and loop this cycle. It's odd to say the least :lol:

Also, I just realized that I have 8 GPU clients...who am I NOT monitoring :lol:

EDIT: nvm, turns out I just can't count when lookign @ Fahmon :rolleyes: make that 8 out of 8.

I've been looking out for a 9600GSO myself, heard they fold pretty well but they're about

Yeah the "old" 9600GSOs (like all of mine) had 96 stream processors/192-bit mem bus where as the "new" ones are 48/256-bit and are NOT that good for the money. like AJW256 said, the easy way to know it's the right model is the 384/768MB memory config, 384MB is just fine for folding, though 768MB would be the better card choice if gaming (not that the 384s can't get some serious gaming done)