Women....

KaluMinati

Im so upset and sick to my stomach right now I don’t know what else to do or what else to say or where to vent, ive always found the internet as a good escape when im upset, but it seems this time the internet is the source of my dismay, my gf just left my place less then 30 min ago and in that 30 min I have had my insides turned upside down and my heart ripped out... I have been on again off again with the same girl for 4 years now and we where on the verge of making things better (with me moving to Victoria to open a business and her following on a company transfer) it all seemed too perfect, but that has all come to a screeching halt happened across a few e-mails (no I didn’t hack her account, im no hacker by any accord) and I was disturbed and sickened by what I read, about how in the last week she has slept with 2 other men, in near vivid descriptions, witch sickened me to the thought of even kissing her, the fact that she has been touched by another man in that way and tha ti have been passed on whatever he may or may no thave ( im calling my doctor for a schedule tomorrow to get STD testing done I am that sickened ) I feel betrayed and unbelievably hurt and words alone can not express my true emotions and for those that do read this and reply, I thank you for taking the time to read my "vent" as this , like I stated before, is my only source of outlet at the current time, I called her up immediately and told her not o come to my place, to not call my work, no e-mails, no nothing as I want absolutely nothing to do with her as I am disgusted just at the thought of seeing her knowing what she has done behind my back and to me, it ceases to amaze me how some people take such little regard for other peoples emotions, it pains me to even phathom the fact that she would stoop this low as to sleep with another person, I have always been upfront and truthful with her and have expected the same in return, and after our last breakup, we talked about honesty and trust and that if we where going to get back together that there was going to be no secrets, she obviously could not hold up her side of that understanding. I don’t wish ill upon her, but I do hope she meets a really great guy, one that she would give the world for, and then he turns out to be no better then her, karma is nothing to sneer at, its very real, as my older brother always tells me " life isn’t so forgiving when its neglected" and I see her heading down this path, she’s going to find out that things like this are not acceptable in today’s day and age, and are dealt with swiftly and at times, without remorse... anyways, I feel I have vented enough and I thank you for taking the time to read it, I just really needed to get this off my chest :(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

i would confront her(but dont take advise from a kid <_< )

and i feel for you man, if i could get away with beating the crap out of a girl i would :angry: (they ask to be treated equal but they complain about how fragil they are)

oh and dont forget DONT REGRET when you do that could lead to suicide

Edited by Ballz2TheWallz

I feel honored that you came to us (OCC) to share your problems. Many people would be hesitant to share their feelings with strangers...but then again, I guess we're not strangers here at OCC, are we? Although most of us have never met, we still have a sort of intimate knowledge of each other...our personalities, our quirks, our whimsical fantasies that only a brother could know...I guess that shows that we truly are a community, not just a bunch of people with similar interests.

I know exactly what you mean regarding trust...I went through a similar situation. My ex-girlfried used to always accuse me of cheating on her, of checking other girls out, of flirting with other girls, and so on. And do you know who was the one who cheated? SHE did, with some guy she met for a few days on a church trip...oh the irony! I trusted her with all my heart, and she betrayed me. She didn't trust me at all, and I was completely faithful. I'm sorry to bore you with my own stories...I just hope you see that other people go through the same things. And now you know that when I say "I know how you feel," I really do.

I hope you feel better, man. You'll find another woman who is more deserving of your attention, who actually will appreciate and return your love and emotion. That's what love is all about, right? Love is meaningless unless it is reflected back upon the giver...

OMG man... you have my pity. I feel sorry for you, and can understand your pain.

I was dating my highschool sweetheart for a year after highschool and we had plans to get married and were even picking out engagement rings. A few months after that she told me she had made some very difficult decisions in her life and being with me was not one of them, she needed a person that could share her musical talent with her (i am not musically inclined in the least) and amongst other things we were not right for each other, I totally disagreed and spent 2 weeks crying my eyes and heart out to her begging for her to take me back. I loved her with all my being and she tore that from me. I do not hate her just want what we had back, and in the end i dont think that hole she made in my soul will ever be filled.

During this time i stopped eating, got very little sleep and didn't do much but hide in my room. Losing weight is a serious issue considering i weigh 140, i lost about 20-25 pounds just from lack of appetite.

In the end i guess it was for the best, I have recently done the same thing to my most recent girlfriend and she hates me for it, i made the decisions on what type of person i wanted to be with in life and again she was not it.

So i feel you man, i know your pain, only time will help heal it, it will never heal fully but with the help of friends and family you will move on.

With best regards--

---Kory, AKA Vaelen2001

Bah who needs women. Women are the root of all evil. Who gave adam the apple? Eve. Anyways i found that the bachlor life is much better you got more money to spend on your self. and if you do need a women you can buy a blow up doll. They are cheep, the dont have to dress up nice, they dont complain, they let you do what ever you want to them, and when your all done with them you can fold it up and put it under your bed.

I know celtica is gunna have my head for saying this but the thruth must be told WOMEN are evil! sure I have girl friends but non that i ever consider going out with. Anyways I hope I put a little smile on your face. My dad has had it rough w/ women too. He goes and dates the newly devoriced ones/christan ones. You dont wana get me started they constantly complain that he isnt obiding by the bible. ulgh sickens me.

Hey Kalu i am guessing this is the same women you had problems with back in the days of OCCC i am truely sorry this has happened to you again the best advice i can give is just to keep your head up and keep going man

we cant be there to help in person but we are here for you :)

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Try to stay calm, you did the right thing. See the doctor, and I hope that you are alright. If she could do this to you, see is not a good person. There is somebody out there that is better for you, and you ill find her. If you need anything from us, just ask and I'm sure that everybody would be more than happy to help. Best of luck,

Ryan D.

Hey Kalu i am guessing this is the same women you had problems with back in the days of OCCC i am truely sorry this has happened to you again the best advice i can give is just to keep your head up and keep going man

we cant be there to help in person but we are here for you :)

yeah its the same one... i really thought things could work out between us for good... but appearently i was wrong, thanks alot for your comments guys... ive had some time to calm down.. been chatting for a few hours with and old buddy ( im actually his best man in sept and hes the one who introduced me to my ex ) anyways.. back my chat.. im still trying to figure osme things out

I know what you're feeling right now. i had a very similar experience like this in before my wife (then gf) got back together. just do yourself a favor, kick back, have a nice cold glass of water (no beer, no hard stuff, just water). put your feet up, close your eyes and relax. breathe in your nose, and exhale from your mouth. think about breathing, and letting your whole body relax. trust me on this one, it's better than going on a killing spree, or trashing the house (sucks to have to redo the drywall, the front door, replace the couch, the front window and the tv that went thru the window).

Just an fyi, the guy my ex gf dumped me for, ended up putting her in the ER after he got a "little" drunk and beat the stuffing out of her (though I still owe him a beating just for hitting a woman)

Bah who needs women. Women are the root of all evil. Who gave adam the apple? Eve. Anyways i found that the bachlor life is much better you got more money to spend on your self. and if you do need a women you can buy a blow up doll. They are cheep, the dont have to dress up nice, they dont complain, they let you do what ever you want to them, and when your all done with them you can fold it up and put it under your bed.

I know celtica is gunna have my head for saying this but the thruth must be told WOMEN are evil! sure I have girl friends but non that i ever consider going out with. Anyways I hope I put a little smile on your face. My dad has had it rough w/ women too. He goes and dates the newly devoriced ones/christan ones. You dont wana get me started they constantly complain that he isnt obiding by the bible. ulgh sickens me.

<_< I can say the same about most men general....I've never done anything to hurt someone in a relationship....and I was always the one gettin crapped on..to say the least..anyway.....

I hope you feel better soon Kaluminati...I know it's hard and we all have sympathy for you. It jus takes time to mend a broken heart...and it takes a great person to not let this effect how you treat other women....and to be able to trust someone else again. It's a good thing you found out about her. I'm a firm believer that there's someone out there for everyone...and now you are free to find that person. You deserve more and I hope you get it. I also hope everything goes ok at the doctor. Good luck and I wish you the best.

C'mon Kalu, and pick your head up. Life's a ######, but if you want to keep going, you gotta be stronger. Everything happens for a reason man, and one day, you'll know what the reason was. I know that everything in my life has happened for a reason if you just take the time to look back on it...One day you'll look back and be happy this happened once you find somone better. It all takes time, and thats something we all have...

Sorry to hear about that incident & your ex-woman... now the hard part is not forgiving the HO and going with your head, not your heart.

Be strong... in time the pain will ease

Anyways... you deserve much better :)