Kids Comp Problems

Duke Atreides

I already have an XP upgrade disk on layaway, both my son and daughter are using their allowance next week to pay the balance, in so doing they will be taking their lunch to school as opposed to buying the school lunch.

Thanks for the advise and offers to help on this guys. Their computer ought to be up and running within a week.

And to respond to one post, yes I do have antivirus on it, also a spyware blocker that prevents Kazza from being on it. I will be using the existing 6.4 Gig HD and adding a 4.2 Gig as a slave for them.

To any of you that have kids, heres a site they ought to love, many adults will find it funny too Home Star Runner

:S that site is um.. well yeh..

anyways..

good luck with your comp

edit: btw.. YAHOOOOOOOOEYYYYYYYYYYYHEHEHHEHAHAAH finally!! i got the dna icon !! woohooo:D

um, yes you are suggesting something illegal and also against forum rules.

blah blah blah, he legally owns a copy of win98 anyways, its just in peices, if he dled it and used his own cd key which is legit and registered to him then it should be considered legit, its like having a backup, everyone is allowed 1 backup of any software or anything as long as they originally purchused it and legally own it. I backup all my cds and dvds now, i keep my originals in their cases and play movies and games with the copys, then if those discs get damaged then boo hoo, ill make another. :P

ISO's are good, but getting XP is a better idea :repost: