Congratulations To OCC's "Forum Wars" Team Members

Yea, I looked at the news article and then Googled the "eXcal1b0rty" thing.

Am I missing something though?

what the heck is eXcal1b0rty?

I'm assuming it is Excalibur with random l33t speak slapped onto it...

It's a l33t sword silly. You use it to slay overcloked daemons (a major source of heat).

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, your assumptions are pretty accurate.

If I was going to get a sword, I'd probably want a traditional Samurai sword (you know, a real one so I could admire the workmanship).

Still, a free sword I guess, but I don't know what I'm going to do with it.

I think we will all be very disappointed if we don't get a short youtube video of you swinging this around in your living room :)

Congrats to everyone that participated and especially those that won something. Thanks to The Smith for being captain and Jammin and Road Runner for being cops (were there others?). Thanks for doing all the behind-the-scenes stuff to make this happen.

I had a blast pushing my new chip for this, even if I was on a lowbie-team. I can't wait for the next one. It'll be summer and the temps will be much more of a concern, but oh well :P

Thanks to everyone who helped with "Forum Wars". Congrates to the prize winners!

Hope everyones hardware is still working. My i7 920 has lost some of its spunk :(

Next time I will have a better graphic card (maybe 2 or 3 SLI) so I can contend with the big boys and girls. Don't get me wrong a single GTX 285 is nice, it just couldn't compete with the 2x, xfire, or SLI cards.

Nice finish Road-Runner! OCCs best score, 2nd overall

Yeah, I think RR deserves some credit for trying hard as always and getting in two very respectable scores. Good job.

And well done to everyone else who took the time to push their systems and get scores in for the team. :thumbs-up:

Heh.. nice job team.. I'll be hitting up summer wars with a nice overclocked i7 and 4870 1gb crossfire. I got time to perfect the OC and my cooling.

Edited by Compxpert