thermaltake armor+

ok i got the thermaltake armor+ but the side panel fan 220mm c has a 2 pin connector and i have lost it so i wanted to know that if u know how can i get another one or what can i do to get my side fan on becouse i need it to lower down my temps more xd

I cut a 5 pin connector off of a dead 80mm fan and soldered tht wires together to make a connector that is no longer a specialty item. If you sont want to do that you could always call thermaltake.

ok i got the thermaltake armor+ but the side panel fan 220mm c has a 2 pin connector and i have lost it so i wanted to know that if u know how can i get another one or what can i do to get my side fan on becouse i need it to lower down my temps more xd

You can make your own. It shouldn't be too hard as you don't really need to be too savy with a soldering iron to get it done.

From any of the 4 pin molex connectors coming out of the power supply, run 2 20 awg wires from them down into your side panel fan. On mine, I have a red wire coming from the yellow pins on the molex connector and a black from a black ping right beside the yellow. They run into their corresponding colors once they meet the fan connection. I would siggest going out and purchasing a Y connector for one of the molex connections and pairing the wires with it. That way, you can disconnect the fan whenever you need to.

If you want, I can take a picture and show you want I mean.

That aside, Thermaltake does offer the ability to order the entire side panel if I'm not mistaken.

You can make your own. It shouldn't be too hard as you don't really need to be too savy with a soldering iron to get it done.

From any of the 4 pin molex connectors coming out of the power supply, run 2 20 awg wires from them down into your side panel fan. On mine, I have a red wire coming from the yellow pins on the molex connector and a black from a black ping right beside the yellow. They run into their corresponding colors once they meet the fan connection. I would siggest going out and purchasing a Y connector for one of the molex connections and pairing the wires with it. That way, you can disconnect the fan whenever you need to.

If you want, I can take a picture and show you want I mean.

That aside, Thermaltake does offer the ability to order the entire side panel if I'm not mistaken.

ok thanks show me becouse i was thinking maybe buy another 220mm fan and put it instead of the stock thermaltake