Is your girlfiriend/significant other into computers?

Crow47

I've only had one girlfriend so far who's into computers, and they seem to be a rare breed. If your gf/wife/significant other is into computers, where'd you meet? Was it during something related to computers and technology? I just kinda want to get an idea on my chances of ever meeting another one who's into that sort of thing lol :)

And by all means, only post if you feel comfortable doing so.

Edited by Crow47

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have one right now, but the girl I'm interested in isn't.

I thought you were gay KB? Man you've changed alot since the first time I joined the forums a couple years ago lol.

Anyways my girlfriend isn't interested in computers or any tech stuff. She knows only how to use a computer (web, email, music, etc) and give it a virus or fudge it up lol. If I start talking about tech related things she gets annoyed cause she could care less. lol sad but true

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

Currently single, so the answer to the question would be no. :P

Of all my past girlfriends, I think there was one who was sorta tech savvy, but for the most part they were all rather apathetic. They just want a machine that will do what they want and not care too much about what goes on inside.

Originally the computer in the family was hers and it kind of turned into a long spiral staircase down the path of geekdom from then on for me.

lmao! How many years ago did all of that begin, Frank ?

Edit: To the OP: I'll be going into electricity at the university. I guess this place will be a good one to meet these "rare pearls". :)

Edited by The Smith

If you meet a girl in Electrical Engineering at all, consider yourself lucky lol...

None of my girlfriends have been into computers further than using them for graphic design applications, that's about as technical as it gets, even though one worked for IBM Tech Support lol (because she spoke like 5 languages... but she was a noob at computers)

If you meet a girl in Electrical Engineering at all, consider yourself lucky lol...

:lol: Yeah you're right... there were a few when I went to the... the... open doors? I don't know how we call that sorry, but you know the day where people come to visit what it looks like being at the university?