Sign in to follow this  
dling

Laptop

Is it possible to get a "Mac Daddy" laptop for under 1500 bucks? Good for gaming of any kind. :unsure:

Sorry, I forgot to mention only 17 " screens are what i"m interested in. Thanks. That Gateway looks good.

Edited by dling

I'm going to get that Gateway tomorrow , Thanks ;) Coulden't wait,got it now :thumbs-up:

Edited by dling

How do you like that laptop so far? Thinking about picking one up for myself this week some time just don't know about that screen resolution for a 17" laptop.

I know a guy who has the model with the 8800m gts 512 and he really likes it. I've seen it play games very well on several occasions, and yours is only going to do better. I'm sure you'll enjoy. You should post some pics when you get it! :)

I'm trying hard not to buy one of those Gateways too. I can fix mine for about $250 and that will leave more money for me to blow on my car lol

How do you like that laptop so far? Thinking about picking one up for myself this week some time just don't know about that screen resolution for a 17" laptop.

This thing is awesome. I really like it. I would buy it again, and recommend it. It has great reviews. :thumbs-up:

This thing is awesome. I really like it. I would buy it again, and recommend it. It has great reviews. :thumbs-up:

Stop it....i'm trying NOT to buy it remember? =P

Stop it....i'm trying NOT to buy it remember? =P

OK its really doesn't suck :) is that better ;)

Edited by dling