Sign in to follow this  
Onion

Best antivirus firewall etc.

What's the best of the best program for security? I need antivirus, antimalware, and firewall etc, the works.

Money is of no issue. I'm currently running spybot S&D with avast 09 pro. Is there anything better out there or is that it?

i personally use NOD32 and malwarebytes for anti-malware.

my router serves as the firewall for my house.

NOD32 is pretty good. I like the Trend Micro on my laptop. What you have doesn't sound bad. Just don't get Norton. It's not that Norton is bad (I've used it for years with no issues), it just takes a long long time to load.

Comodo is now firewall and anitvirus.

Edited by slick2500

What's the best of the best program for security? I need antivirus, antimalware, and firewall etc, the works.

Money is of no issue. I'm currently running spybot S&D with avast 09 pro. Is there anything better out there or is that it?

Cisco-ASA-5580.gif

http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Produ...;ci_sku=8337548 :)

Edited by Thewacokid

AVG free or Antivir for your 64 bit both are free and are rated the 2 best free antivirus software packages out there Antivir #1 AVG free #2

+1 for avg free...

and then, if you're running vista, windows defender with the windows firewall seems to be more than adequate if you're not browsing questionable sites.

avg free is very good for a free antivirus, and many would probably agree that it's much better and lighter on a system than most paid antivirus software.

avg free posts up a green and white star and check mark next to web sites when doing a google search for a nice addition to any security issues even getting started.

highly recommended.

Edited by Maj0r Gamer