New PC!!

Rossa2525

Just registered today just got a PC from cube247.co.uk which I wish to upgrade a little bit! Bought the Wolf ST20 http://www.cube247.co.uk/?customise=9 and didn't choose to upgrade the gcard when I got it. I was thinking maybe the GTX280 instead of a 4850? What do you guys think? Should I just keep the 4850 or shall I upgrade to the GTX280?

Overall though I really love the PC had some good customer service from Cube, and was the cheapest pc with this spec i'd found!!

Ros. x

I'd suggest you keep the 4850, and perhaps pick up another one if your motherboard is Crossfire compatible.

If you're buying the card from a third-party source, and if you really want another card, pick up the 260 Black Edition as it's on par with a 280 and even beats it in a couple of tests.

By the way., Welcome to the Club.

Edited by r3d c0m3t

Yeah got the 19" screen, sorry for the late reply its the Hanns G one in the link. The 4850 seems a decent enough card! But just for future updates, or shall I just wait a year or so and get whatever comes out then?

Yeah got the 19" screen, sorry for the late reply its the Hanns G one in the link. The 4850 seems a decent enough card! But just for future updates, or shall I just wait a year or so and get whatever comes out then?

ya wait to see what is out when you absolutely NEED to upgrade. the 4850 should be great for a 19incher