Memory Questions

1. Running the RAM at rated speeds and voltages brings a BSOD. Running it at 800MHZ & 1.8v stabilizes it (as apposed to 1066MHZ & 2.1v).

2. Can I keep my RAM at a certain speed instead of it bumping around whenever I change the CPU speed?

1. Running the RAM at rated speeds and voltages brings a BSOD. Running it at 800MHZ & 1.8v stabilizes it (as apposed to 1066MHZ & 2.1v).

2. Can I keep my RAM at a certain speed instead of it bumping around whenever I change the CPU speed?

if you can run it at 800mhz and 4-4-4-12 timings then it will be equally as zippy as 1066mhz 5-5-5-15 so I'd do it if it keeps the system happy :)

1. What RAM do you use?

2. That's what memory dividers are for, but no, you cannot lock the RAM to a certain speed

if you can run it at 800mhz and 4-4-4-12 timings then it will be equally as zippy as 1066mhz 5-5-5-15 so I'd do it if it keeps the system happy :)

Nope/

1. What RAM do you use?

2. That's what memory dividers are for, but no, you cannot lock the RAM to a certain speed

I use Patriot Viper.