Quentin Tarantino

d3bruts1d

I'll admit, I'm a fan of QT. :D But I'm really looking forward to seeing Inglourious Basterds, which is about 8 soldiers who go in and kill Nazi's... the film is suppose to be incredibly bloody, with piles and piles of dead bodies. I'm sure the blood will be over exaggerated in typical QT style.

Trailer: http://www.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/inglouriousbasterds/

Is it just me, or does Brad Pitt remind anyone else of the red neck (T-Bag) from Prison Break? :lol:

I couldn't watch the trailer you posted, but I saw one on youtube. I couldn't tell which guy was Pitt, then again, I don't think I've seen many of his movies.

anyway, if this is a tarantino film, the previews would never be able to do it justice, with all the stuff he puts in his movies. It does look interesting though, and may be worth watching.

Edited by Turophiliac

I'm definitely looking forward to Inglourious Basterds. Tarantino makes some great movies and I really enjoy Piit's acting. Plus, who doesn't love a good Nazi killing flick? :P

Is it just me, or does Brad Pitt remind anyone else of the red neck (T-Bag) from Prison Break? :lol:
Uh, I've watched every single episode of Prison Break since day one, and I don't know what you're seeing...Brad Pitt doesn't look like T-Bag, nor does he sound like him.

I'm definitely looking forward to Inglourious Basterds. Tarantino makes some great movies and I really enjoy Piit's acting. Plus, who doesn't love a good Nazi killing flick? :P

:withstupid: x3

I don't know if I've seen every Tarantino film, but all the ones I've seen are awesome.

I also agree about Pitt. Say what you will about him, but that man can act.

And Nazi killing? That never gets old, whether it's in movies or video games.

I just love that shot in the trailer of Hitler shouting NEIN NEIN NEIN! I dunno why that just struck my funny bone.

I'm generally a fan of QT, I think he has a lot of guts to do what other directors might be afraid to do.

I'll admit, I'm a fan of QT. :D But I'm really looking forward to seeing Inglourious Basterds, which is about 8 soldiers who go in and kill Nazi's... the film is suppose to be incredibly bloody, with piles and piles of dead bodies. I'm sure the blood will be over exaggerated in typical QT style.

Trailer: http://www.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/inglouriousbasterds/

awwww...we haf to wate til august......

i'm old...i'll fergit by den....

i did the 1080p version and it was awesome with the new video card