MP3 Services

santacruz395

Would you(The consumer) be more likely to buy a $0.40-$0.50 Song then $1.00 instead of illegal copies?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you(The consumer) be more likely to buy a $0.40-$0.50 Song then $1.00 instead of illegal copies?

• Yes, Deffinitely!
    • No, I will still get illegal copies.:(
    • I don't want to download music I still want the hard copy.

Hello, I was thinking the other day. If the online music services would lower the prices to let's say $0.40-$0.50 they would make just as much money if not more because they would sell more. Now I'm thinking if I can get enough investors i Could make this happen. Now all I need is proof that the consumer would pay for this and more songs would sell, and the world would have less, "Crime" :)

Travis

E-mail me if you have any ideas, or post. [email protected]

:withstupid:

exactly. I'll either download it off Kazaa,etc. if i so desire, or I'll rip it directly from the cd if i own it. Unless Kazza and the other sources are completely shut down, selling online music is stupid IMO. I don't know how they're even selling as it is. I can bet that there's not many college age people using the pay services.

Why should you pay when you can have it for free?

Umm... morals, thats why..

I DO NOT support the RIAA or the record companies.. but I do support the artist.

They are the ones who suffer..

many artists are starting to sign deals directly with online services...

Most of the songs downloaded are usualy from "popular" artists that have already made thier money, so in general it will make little difference and also what about people that download music that was created before around 96 or whenever p2p or whatever started, that has absolulty no effect on them <_<

what bugs me is that I cant buy the songs I want. A lot of them were free anyway as sample songs. They have every single song that I have of one artist (legally) and the one song by that artist that they dont have is the one I dont have :angry: