New Case Purchase

H2O

When purchasing a new case, do you look for a case with a PSU or without PSU and purchase it separately? If you could also provide a reason for your choice it would help.

TIA

Thanks for your answer Paranoid, much appreciated. Now I know what to look for.

Though I was thinking of getting an ANTEC case, but they mostly come with PSU. I guess what I can do is get the case + PSU, then replace the unit with one that I bought separately.

Yeah that's too bad, antec should give the choice with or without, even AMD give us that choice and they're not the hummm!! brightest stars :lol:

They know who buys thier cases, they should know that modders are picky on everything <_<

I just purchased a antec sx835II case from newegg for 82 bucks and it comes with a 350watt power supply. Cant complain cause is awesome and u get case and power supply for a good price, i also have the older version on the same case and the power supply is sweet and havent had any problems.

Peace,

Derek (OO=[][]=OO)

Most high end cases like Lian-li's and coolermasters come wihtout PSU because most modders want to put their own PSU's in, or they want one with more power, Or one with lights and a window and all fo those other bells and whistles.