I7 Motherboard Reccomendations

I I have the Asus P6t Deluxe and I enjoy it. It overclocks well and has a nice bios that is a sinch to OC. I pished my 920 to 3.2 in abt oh 3 mins haha. It has both SLi and Corssfire and built in digital sound. It also has 6 Ram slots, but I only use 3 of them, thats pretty much the standard as far as performance goes. But the other boards you listed are just as good. You cant go wrong with Asus though.

You can count the Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P out if you want SLI you are going to have to move up tp the UD5 or Extreme. Be careful some of the cheaper X58s do not support SLI...

gigabyte says "Scalable ability to both 3 way CrossFireX and 3 way SLI support for ultimate graphics performance"

gigabyte says "Scalable ability to both 3 way CrossFireX and 3 way SLI support for ultimate graphics performance"

As I said the UD4P does not support SLI, if you want the SLI option you will have to go with UD5 or Extreme, of course all should support crossfire...

As I said the UD4P does not support SLI, if you want the SLI option you will have to go with UD5 or Extreme, of course all should support crossfire...

I know what you said, the gigabyte product page says it supports SLI though. I'm going for ATI anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I've heard bad things about MSI