Trance Vol. 2 - By Kingdingeling

kingdingeling

Ste bugged me about mixing a couple of trance tracks together around Christmas time and I finally got to it :lol: Here's the outcome:

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

Tracklist:

1.) Paul Van Dyk - The Other Side

2.) DJ Jean - Raindance

3.) DayBreak - Trance (Is that the real trackname Ste?)

4.) Darude - Rush

5.) Cosmic Gate vs. Darude - Exploration of Sandstorm Space

6.) DJ Gizzy - Wicked World

7.) Captain Tinrib vs. U2 - New Years Day (Special thanks to Steve aka. Hardnrg for this track :D Available for free download right here!)

Have fun :)

wow king i'm impressed...the talents and energy of many of the participants in the club amazes me (yourself included)...musically speaking i might be a bit prehistoric for this but electronica from my generation was vangelis, emerson lake and palmer, danny elfman and the like...good work though... :thumbs-up:

Ste bugged me about mixing a couple of trance tracks together around Christmas time and I finally got to it :lol: Here's the outcome:

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

Tracklist:

1.) Paul Van Dyk - The Other Side

2.) DJ Jean - Raindance

3.) DayBreak - Trance (Is that the real trackname Ste?)

4.) Darude - Rush

5.) Cosmic Gate vs. Darude - Exploration of Sandstorm Space

6.) DJ Gizzy - Wicked World

7.) Captain Tinrib vs. U2 - New Years Day (Special thanks to Steve aka. Hardnrg for this track :D Available for free download right here!)

Have fun :)

The CD for the track "trance" I uploaded to bitsoup some time ago cause the I liked it so much.

And yes that is actually the name of the track.

Good tracks, I provided all but the last one. I think..

Look forward to listening to it.

thanks again.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Edited by Ste

@Ste, naa, I added that first one in :P

Kuronin, which vocals did ya mean? First or last track? That last one just had to go in there, I've had it stuck in my head for a couple of weeks now!

cjloki, thanks, but to be perfectly honest, I have never heard of any of those artists *ducks away in shame*

KB, no, I very much disagree! Sandstorm still has sweetness in it, just don't overplay it!

• 3 weeks later...