You Call That A Knife?

Turophiliac

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL, the chances of survival are the same with most anything are the same depending on where you shoot unless your using a 50 cal rifle or something that makes a HUGE ginourmous boom...

And 22's are very very underrated... Reason being the 22 shell DOES NOT carry the power to continue traveling through the body, instead the richochet in the body generally causing much much more intense damage within the body, generally still causing death.

If you have the need to use it for personal protection more times then not jsut the sight of it will fix most issues and if it doesn't then more then one shot is warrented.

------

And yes, excessive force very much will apply here. If the first shot took care of it and you CONTINUED to blast them or slice them take your pick... you'll find yourself in jail prior to whomever you were protcting yourself from.

Edited by P

If I had to pick being shot with a .22 or a hollow point .45...I think I'd choose the .22.

If I had to pick between the both I would choose neither... ROFL!

And if I did get shot at that point I wouldn't care what it was with... I'd be pissed either way... or dead.

Edited by P

Are you really surprised that people think it's silly to buy a knife purely for show?

Why not? Maybe he just likes knives.

People buy guns that they never fire, and most people's homes are cluttered with stuff just to look at. People buy cars far in excess of their needs, expensive clothes that don't work any better that cheap versions, and houses that are way too big.

Buying a knife seems like a pretty cheap obsession to me.

that one has a bottle opener made into the blade...

i collect knives.

that one is 520 layers of damascus steel and is a thing of beauty.

though it would be a formidable weapon it is not intended as one.

knives do not make very good weapons due to the fact they are quite useless in a gun fight... :lol: