You Call That A Knife?

Turophiliac

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one I carry around the most...is probably the smallest of them all. :lol:

actually, those kershaw knives are pretty nice, I like 'em.

@Andrewr

ColdSteel makes some of the best quality knives for the price.

btw the 4" blade is the one I carry most of the time, but the 6" is more for the shock value lol!

Here in Indiana we can't carry a knife "legally" with a blade longer than 3". Which really is no big deal considering 3" is almost perfect for the everyday uses of an ordinary pocket kinfe. But don't worry as a weapons collector I do have some much much larger. ;)

Nice Knife...

But I can't help cracking up; because it makes me recall that classic scene from "Crocodile Dundee":

Dundee is from the real Outback. He has never been to NYC let alone any big city...

no limits on blade length on folding knives in CA.

because I can.

Caifornia Penal Code says that knife since its over 2.5inchs is basically illegal everywhere (public meetings)

http://pweb.netcom.com/~brlevine/ca.txt

Also if that's for self defense why don't you just get your CCW and carry a gun? Seriously? A knife like that?

Are you even mentally capable of trusting a 6inch blade into someones body?

I know I probably wouldn't, unless the guy had a gun or something, in which case I'd never try to defend myself with a knife. I rather just give him my wallet.

I can promise you if a peace officer pulled you over with that knife in your car, you'd probably get arrested unless you had a damn good reason to be carrying it, and "I open cardboard boxes at work" wouldn't fly for a 6 inch knife.