[FS] CoolerMaster GEMINII Heatsink ~CHEAP~

Andrewr05

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that card hasn't sold.  Ya, it's a bit older but I'm sure it still plays most games at a standard resolution just fine.  I was gonna buy it myself when you had it at about 50, if I would've sold my case for cash.  gl

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!

Help me recoup my costs on this CM GeminII M4.

I researched this heatsink and it is basically the best low profile unit you can buy short of an AIO liquid cooler.

It won't work on most mITX boards but if you have an mATX build then this is a sweet cooler.

Edited by Andrewr05

BUMP!

Help me recoup my costs on this CM GeminII.

I researched this heatsink and it is basically the best low profile unit you can buy short of an AIO liquid cooler.

It won't work on most mITX boards but if you have an mATX build then this is a sweet cooler.

I wouldn't call it the best low profile cooler based on the reviews I read (I was CRAZY close to PMing you to buy it), HOWEVER you could call it the best for the money at regular price, for under newegg cost even better.  The stuff that beats it is double your asking price so...not really even the same class and who's crazy enough to try and get a max OC on an ITX system anyway? (Stop looking at me)

Also it SHOULD fit most ITX boards that don't pull the stupid design choice most 1155 ones do with the CPU socket right beside the PCI-e slot.  Of course factoring in the usual ram height and other ITX issues.  

Actually typing all that out makes me want to buy it again...but then I would need a skt 1150 ITX board...but I would want something OCable...but then for the CPU I would want a K series...but I sold the 4670K I had....but so pretty....would need an ITX case too...and a PSU for it...maybe some low profile memory...OK that gets expensive really fast :lol:

So yeah I typed as I thought it for the above text and didn't edit any of it.  This is why my mind is a scary place.

:lol:

Yeah it clears everything but the stupid PCI-e slot and I suppose I should clarify a bit, it is the best low-profile CPUI cooler under 70mm.

and whoops its the CM GEMINII M4 not the basic GEMINII.