Need A New Hobby.

Gr4vitas

So, to keep it short, WoW is very time consuming and extremely addicting.

Now that I've stated the already known.

I need to stop playing, and plan to quit at least for now. I'm in school and my grades are suffering because I play wow all day ect ect.

However the problem is I don't have anything else to do with my time. I'm a full time student in college but thats it

If I'm not playing wow I don't know what else to do, I dont have any other hobbies or anything. I need something

inexpensive, and of course fun. I still want to play games such as CoD4-5 (games that don't consume you...) but I really need something

to fill the void. I got home from school today and I've just sat here at my computer thinking for hours of something to do. Can't come up with anything

that sounds fun.

Anyway this isn't a "ZOMG YEA WOW BLOWZ!" thread so don't reply if all you have to say is how bad wow is. I still really like the game and plan to

continue later, just not right now.

Anyway, any suggestions?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have given up on computer games in general for now. I have brought back something I used to have a lot of fun with, R/C car building and racing. Not the cheapest hobby in the world but fun and gets you outside too. Also keeps the brain going messing with the electronics.

I have given up on computer games in general for now. I have brought back something I used to have a lot of fun with, R/C car building and racing. Not the cheapest hobby in the world but fun and gets you outside too. Also keeps the brain going messing with the electronics.

Yea I thought about R/C car / plains but its pretty expensive. I suppose no matter which route you go it'll probably end up being kind of pricey.

I dunno there has to be something that isn't very expensive but can still be a viable source of good fun.

Im a wow addict too...

thats the best i could come up with lmao

Haha, I really do like wow, but I just feel like I need to get away from it and gaming / the computer all together for a while. I need to get a life pretty much lol. I don't have a GF, I dont have any responsibilitys really. I just have school and then I come home and do nothing.

Going into arts is always fun.

Photoshop, Sony Vegas, FLStudio, etc.

Learn a program and it will actually be useful.

Yea I'm actually in school right now for computer engineering, programming is fun but it takes a lot of the fun out of it when you have to do it for school. I suppose I could try to practice more or teach my self more with programming but I still don't see that as a long term hobby.

Shooting is a fun hobby. at least it's my favorite. then again it's a large-ish cost to start (buying the guns and whatnot) but after that, if you got .22's you can shoot all day for 15 bucks.

other than that, i'd say get one of your friends or roommates to teach you how to play guitar. with it you can woo the ladies and before you know it, BAM! you got a second hobby. lol

Maybe try a sport.

Yea I like this idea, accept that Lacrosse isn't offered at my college lmao. Other than that I don't know what sport I'd do. Maybe werstling? Never tried it.

Shooting is a fun hobby. at least it's my favorite. then again it's a large-ish cost to start (buying the guns and whatnot) but after that, if you got .22's you can shoot all day for 15 bucks.

other than that, i'd say get one of your friends or roommates to teach you how to play guitar. with it you can woo the ladies and before you know it, BAM! you got a second hobby. lol

Lol, I already play the piano (took lessons for 6 years) and I play the guitar as well, though I didn't take lessons.