Fear2

cjloki

after reading the posts, a lot of people have said this game still has the suspense and scare factor that the first one provided, but after reading Deathmineral's view of the game im questioning if the sequel is worth picking up, ive beaten the first one twice (once on moderate and again on the hardest setting) and both times even tho i knew what would happen, it still sent shivers down my spine, doom 3 didn't even make me flinch which was rather disappointing, spose i should try the demo before going out and grabbing the full game

What I would suggest to anyone that wonders if a game is worth the buy or not is to try the demo or even torrent it, I torrent almost every game before I buy them, that way I know if it really is worth it to spend that money or not, for example I got a copy of diablo 2 from a friend a long time ago and I loved that game and another friend of mine loved it as well and we wanted to play online so I bought 2 warchests of it, each being $30. I would recommend torrenting games anyway, I know there is a lot of people that don't believe in it but I think it depends on how you do it, I probably wouldn't have bought as many pc games as I have if I hadn't torrented them first, and now I have over 40 games.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic