Fear2

cjloki

:typing: just curious....has anyone tried fear 2...the trailers look cool but is it any good..?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own it, its insanely scary, but it suffers from significant consolitis. Its still a very worthy buy, especially if you only play after 11pm :D

cool cuz that's when i get home from work (game time)...steam popped it up as a special deal awhile ago so i thot it would be a good idea to run it by somebody else...!!...thanx guys

FEAR_2=STEAM........

I played the demo and was not impressed, nevertheless, I bought the retail. And then, as I install the game, it requires me to log on to STEAM, what the heck. I have had nothing but crap from installing games that requires me to install STEAM. All headaches. If I had known this was the case, I would not have bought the game.

FEAR_2=STEAM........

I played the demo and was not impressed, nevertheless, I bought the retail. And then, as I install the game, it requires me to log on to STEAM, what the heck. I have had nothing but crap from installing games that requires me to install STEAM. All headaches. If I had known this was the case, I would not have bought the game.

thanx bud...appreciate the feedback....yea i'm not convinced i need this one just now....the term ebarone used "consolitis" got my attention and the pricetag is high...i'm saving for new video cards at the moment anyway....thanx again........cj

the second game to scare me in years, as in i throw my headphones half way across the room and or stop playing and have nightmares.

scariest game of all time is DOOM3, i can't count how many times i jumped out of my chair with my heart beating so hard.

on another note, steam is the best DRM in years and just about hassle free, who sells used PC games anyways these days?

scariest game of all time is DOOM3, i can't count how many times i jumped out of my chair with my heart beating so hard.

:blink: Doom 3...the flashlight simulator that did the same thing over and over and over and over and over?

I posted my initial impressions here.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...howtopic=161499

I'm still working my way through it....FEAR2 is fun enough to take in small amounts at a time(at least I'll finish and not feel like I wasted my $$$) but it definitely got diluted by a bad case of consolitis

Edited by PaiN

:blink: Doom 3...the flashlight simulator that did the same thing over and over and over and over and over?

LOL! but that is exactly what it was.

Back on topic, I tried the demo, and I really liked it. Im going to get it when they have it half off on the weekend. L4D was the one last weekend, but I missed it :(

Doom3, I forgot I even have that game. It scared the craps out of me the first time I played it. I'm going to reinstall and play it, should be fun.