Folding@Home Contest Has Begun

Bosco

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should secretly install F@H on the Dell XPS's at school, all of them with quad xeons and quadros :D

Yeah that would be insane. The only thing is that the SMP has a command window so anyone will notice it if it runs...

I secretly run a system tray client on the kitchen PC that has a Pentium 4. :D

I should secretly install F@H on the Dell XPS's at school, all of them with quad xeons and quadros :D

I would do that too... But of course we need admin rights to install anything. And each user has an image stored on a central server. I wish I could, I have 50+ computers with Q9400s and Quadros...

I've installed folding on one of the macs at school but it folded god awful slow (they have 2.5ghz quads)

I'd install it on the XPS's since my teacher gave me admin but I don't have that class anymore. I could pop by and just install it though, I'm really cool with him. I may even get the school support it since it is for the greater good (and the good of my score ;))

Great Contest!

I've tried folding for OCC, but I'm not sure if my old PCs actually doing anything to contribute to the team. Is there any way to find out if it is in the team? Also when I do fold my PC lags so much I can't do much on it without waiting for minutes for something to load. :(

My stats should see a nice bump in a few hours methinks. Current score: 534,673

yea i just looked at your stats! last update you done 28 Workunits!!

Last 24 Hours Production

Time Points WUs

02.18, 3am 15,820 28

and to think i was gonna pass you in 3 weeks :lol: not a chance of that happening now! give RR some competition, and be a great boost for the team, keep that team FTL off our backs!

Edit

Holy haberdashery, Batman!

just checked again :

Last 24 Hours Production

Time Points WUs

02.18, 6am 37,290 66

02.18, 3am 15,820 28