Post Your Finest Moments

tkrow21

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I prestiged the TAR used to be my favorite gun ...though i HATED the red dot sight (one you see in that screenshot) because it took up too much real estate. At the time I thought I did pretty well with that gun, but it was nothing compared to what I can do with the M16A4 now. It's far easier sniping snipers with the M16 than it was with the TAR. The TAR still remains one of my favorite fully automatic assault rifles.

The assault rifle I thought I'd like but don't is the AK-47

just that tar 21 sux, it doesn't mean you suck, i'm just saying i have a problem with that gun, you however went all pro on them

Oh, yeah I think I switched in the middle to an ACR, not exactly sure though since I got all 3 of my nukes on that map :lol:

And agreed Fogel, I though I would love the AK but not really. It is good for spraying but aiming.(Some reason sights move very quickly and accurately)

• 4 months later...

I once went 120+ kills and 6 deaths on a CoD4 ace mod server (had a streak of something in the 50's). Sometime later I got banned from the server and clan that ran it, despite being a member for 7 months, and despite being verified by one of their admins who came to my house and watched me play over my shoulder. They hated the inevitability of losing when I joined. I was pretty good at regular CoD4 servers too, but ace mod reminded me of RTCW so they had no chance :)

I have a screenshot of the 50 something kill streak and the 120+ kills at home. I'll try to find it when I get home from soccer practice :P