Post Your Finest Moments

tkrow21

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think thats possible. granted i haven't played wow in a few years, but i know they changed the leveling system to much faster. i don't however think they made it possible to go to 80 in under 2 days.

*edit* nevermind you meant from the previous level cap to 80. i'm a dolt in the morning.

Edited by battery

I'll put a place holder here now so I can get the picture when I get home.

Basically on Empire Total War, my full stack army of 17 elite infantry battalions, reinforced by three batteries of 12-lb howitzers (my secret weapon) - equates to about 3,000 infantry and 72 guys on the howitzers - Anyway, I was completely entrenched and surrounded by two armies of muslims (think how the battlefield looked on the movie Zulu). They attacked me, I released fury from my howitzers, and from my muskets once they were in range. After the smoke settled, I had lost 19 men and the enemy had lost over 1,200. I consider it quite a success considering I went into the fight expecting to lose my entire army.

Edited by LoArmistead

i don't think thats possible. granted i haven't played wow in a few years, but i know they changed the leveling system to much faster. i don't however think they made it possible to go to 80 in under 2 days.

*edit* nevermind you meant from the previous level cap to 80. i'm a dolt in the morning.

heheh yeah 70-80 :-P

It would not be possible to do 1-80 in two days. Maybe 4.

• 2 weeks later...

More CoD4 ownage...

EDIT: I wanted to include that in the map before this one, JILOH hacked, he had unlimited life, we knifed him probably over 100 times and he didn't die(What a noob :lol:)

post-64935-1238713431_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darkfuneral1337

HL2 - I love using the crossbow just see if I can impale somebody against a wall. The first time I found out I could do that I laughed hysterically for several minutes. Nothing like having a new toy.

This happened like a year ago and I just remembered it the other day when I was playing with my friend actually.

In a match of search and destroy in COD4, it was the last round to determine who was going to win the match. I don't remember vividly or even what map it was on, but I believe that there was only 2 people on my team and 1 person on the other team left. Suddenly, my other teammate died nearby while I was crouching behind one of the thinner stone walls. I stand up and the enemy shot me from about a medium distance away before I could hit him. However, I had last stand and started unloading my desert eagle as soon as I could. Amazingly, I shot through the wall and killed him to win the match.