tkrow21

Post Your Finest Moments

l33t p1mp, you're such an attention whore. If someone wants to congratulate you on your score that's great. However, 'look at my score', 'yay first place' are a little egotistical.

l33t p1mp, you're such an attention whore. If someone wants to congratulate you on your score that's great. However, 'look at my score', 'yay first place' are a little egotistical.

LOL I just saw that.

Its funny that when you look at my score its almost double the amount of kills, Pwned :P

EDIT: If I woulda been in that game he would have been last :D

Edited by Darkfuneral1337

My best moment was 4 years ago playing Brothers In Arms 2v2 with my roommate in college. We were in a tough fight against some clan jerks who kept almost breaking through to deliver the documents to the other side of the map as per the objective of the game. There was 10 seconds left, and at the end of the match artillery starts exploding outside the map area just for effect, gives everyone a sense of urgency. One of the clan guys made it past me without me noticing, until I turned around and looked... there he was, other side of the map, about to deliver the docs. 10 seconds to go.

A glitch that I had never seen before or since happened, and one of the artillery shells fell squarely on his head, killing him not 10 feet from where he needed to be to win.

I won.

I love how ppl are bashing l33t-pimp for being argoant/attention whore, and then ppl come in saying "IF I was in the server, youd be last"

SUCH an arogant thing to say. Seriously.

Also, unless you happen to have played in the server, you have NO IDEA how the rest of the game went, or the skill of the other ppl. So saying if I was in that server, youd have rage quit, is total BS.

Grow up. Your not as good as you think you are.

I love how ppl are bashing l33t-pimp for being argoant/attention whore, and then ppl come in saying "IF I was in the server, youd be last"

SUCH an arogant thing to say. Seriously.

Also, unless you happen to have played in the server, you have NO IDEA how the rest of the game went, or the skill of the other ppl. So saying if I was in that server, youd have rage quit, is total BS.

Grow up. Your not as good as you think you are.

I was actually kidding but ok <_<

And you don't have to say "People/Ppl" when one person said it, you are referring to more than one person there.

@battery then why don't you play CoD4? Its a little bit different than twitchy CS though.

Edited by Darkfuneral1337