Bfg

PaiN

Good customer service is so rare it has to be posted about

I originally purchased a BFG GTX260 (216)MaXcore OC2 factory clocked at 630/1324/2126...the card kicked the bucket for what ever reason after a few months of use.

I went through BFGs RMA process which was straight forward and easy. It started with e-mail, BFG asked me to speak with a tech. wou was "on the ball" and decent to talk with, he made sure I had gone through everything(can't blame BFG, not everyone knows PCs and Hw). After that the card was shipped out and returned quickly.

So...I get the returned card last night, install it, everything goes smooth, all is good(and fast) with this card. I decide to make sure BFG sent me an OC2 260 and I was amazed to see the factory clocks at 655/1404/2250! BFG upgraded me to the OCX version of the 260 for my trouble.

Taking good care and doing a little extra for your customer always gets a double :thumbs-up: from me.

Edited by PaiN

BFG has one of the best customers services i have ever dealt with...very fast and very painless....

Since they are based in Illinois I get a 1 day turn around in service being I live in Indiana...

I like the fact that once they submit the RMA claim you print off the return shipping label and you dont pay any postage...they take care of everything...

It's definitely worth paying a little extra for a BFG card just for the service they offer...

I do not hesitate to use them for all I can...I have used their motherboards as well...

I recently RMAd one of my 8800GTS OC cards, and got an 8800GTX OC in return... good you think? Yes, except it was 8800GTS OC SLI, so I had GTX + GTS...

BFG offered me swapping my 2nd GTS for another GTX

So now I have 8800GTX OC SLI :)

The warranty and customer service is fantastic, and now they have a step up program like EVGA for all sorts of cards, even old ones, even AGP ones!!!

I recently RMAd one of my 8800GTS OC cards, and got an 8800GTX OC in return... good you think? Yes, except it was 8800GTS OC SLI, so I had GTX + GTS...

BFG offered me swapping my 2nd GTS for another GTX

So now I have 8800GTX OC SLI :)

The warranty and customer service is fantastic, and now they have a step up program like EVGA for all sorts of cards, even old ones, even AGP ones!!!

that is epic. :)

Makes me even happier in my decision

• 1 month later...

Crap!

I know this is an old thread but, I believe I'm getting the same type of failure from this second factory OC'd BFG card. The system has been 150% stable, now as when the first card died, suddenly I'm getting crashes and black screen lockups, I looking for a DX10 Graphics intensive app I can loop over night to test this card. Any ideas?

BFG has one of thee best warranty and support for any place i know....

I mean they pay shipping both ways and it's fast....beings they are based out of Illinois I get next day service....

I have been 10,000% happy with BFG service and their lifetime warranty support...

as a matter of fact my next card update for the wifes rig is going a be a BFG GTS250...

just 3dmark is the only app thats easy to get ahold of or get the farcry/crysis benchmark loop going. while you running the video card bench i suggest you set all your OCs to defaults just to make sure its the card not the system thats unstable.

Edited by hornybluecow