Help

shadowk

Hello everyone

I have a interesting issue with my temp reading.

i download the new core temp and everest and both of them lower my CORE1/2 temps by 10 from there previus versions.

id like to know whats my Tjmax ?

thanks

can i trust this list ? (if i can then my CPU stands at 10 degress at idel lol)

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/intel-...ews-29460.html

i have an E4700 OC to 3.6GHZ

Hello everyone

I have a interesting issue with my temp reading.

i download the new core temp and everest and both of them lower my CORE1/2 temps by 10 from there previus versions.

id like to know whats my Tjmax ?

thanks

can i trust this list ? (if i can then my CPU stands at 10 degress at idel lol)

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/intel-...ews-29460.html

i have an E4700 OC to 3.6GHZ

If you would go by that, your processor would be running below ambient temperatures. Try using another program like realtemp or Speedfan.

If people say not to use Speedfan tell them to STFU :lol:

That link doesn't work, but I believe TJMax is 95 for 45 nm procs. However, that may just be for the quads... Also, you'll NEVER run below ambient unless you have a Peltier or phase change.

i use TRUE and my case is CM690 with 5 fans my CPU is 65NM

real temp V3 says i have 100Tjmax

core temp V0.99.4 says 95Tjmax

and EVEREST V5 says i have 90TJmax

how can i know whats my Tjmax

in the link were publish a complete list of Tjmax from INTEL

according to the link E4XXX have TJMAX of 80 but if i set 80 in real temp i get 10 degrees in idel so that make no logic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IDF Taipei: Intel Releases DTS Specs For All Core 2 Processors

08:50 - Tuesday 21 October 2008 by Gavin Steacy

Source: Tom's Hardware – Keywords: intel, dts, specs Category : CPU

It has been a long time coming, but the pieces are slowly falling into place. Intel has now released the official Tjunction Max value for all 65nm and 45nm Core 2 processors at the Intel Developer Forum in Taipei.

In a previous report on the August IDF presentation in San Francisco, Tom’s Hardware discussed how the information provided by Intel had very little real-world value. The reason Tjunction Max (the temperature where thermal protection is engaged) is not the silver bullet for 45nm Core 2 processors is because the sensors suffer from extremely high amounts of "slope error," that is, they become less accurate as the real temperature moves further from Tjunction Max.

An Intel document (PDF) describes the error on Atom processors, which use the same or similar DTS as those on 45nm Core 2 processors :

"The digital thermal sensor (DTS) accuracy is in the order of -5

Edited by shadowk