Geforce 3 Ti200

Xero

hello,

i have a GeForce3 Ti200 64mb AGP video card for sale. it is made by PNY, its black pcb, and a nice gpu and ram cooling system (stock). It has the basic VGA, DVI and S-video out ports. the stock speeds are 170mhz core, 400mhz memory. i have overclocked it, and the best speed i got was 242mhz core, 480mhz mem. this card, when overclocked, performed better than my friends GeForce 4 Ti4200. with my current setup, i got 14k 3dmark2k1 score (i can prove it too). this card overal is in near-perfect condition, and has been babied. the reason i am selling it is b/c my mommy(hehe) bought me a new Ati 9700pro.

i would like to see $40 for it. a very good deal seeing how it beats some Geforce4 cards. you can reply to this, email me, or IM me via AIM (screen name is QuestionZthree).

i also have a Pentium4 1.4ghz cpu if anybody is interested.

I have one as well and I still love it. Running 225/500 with some extra cooling to be safe. Never let me down. Playing games like UT2003, Halo, MOHAA, Need for Speed Underground, and more with high resolution, like 1280x1024 on most, and not with all the details turned down either.

If I had a need, I would buy it. :)

i had a gainward gf 3ti 200 but mine was the 128 version and i loved it as well.

i would buy, but i cant spend anymore of my money exept for a psu (summerschool ugh)

ill see if my friend wants it bc he needs a vc.