2009: Post Your Workstation Thread

d3bruts1d

Updated :P

@ lego above, yeah I know less than ideal speakers, and arrangement, but I hardly use them and I don't have anywhere else t put them so they got placed up on the shelf.

post-6931-1251482730_thumb.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My secondary workstation, working on a couple of computers for a friend. I think I need to break down and get a KVM switch. ;) Yes, it really sucks but I guess I'll have to force myself to go to NewEgg and shop for computer stuff. The horror. :D

My wife hates this workstation and refuses to call it one. She insists on calling it "my living room". As in: "when are you going to get your computer junk out of my living room?" :P

post-9889-1251724917_thumb.jpg

Only moved in last night, Ikea FTMFW!

The Amp and CD Player were in the apartment, it's an Akai AM-2200 Stereo Amplifier and a Pioneer PD-F607 CD-Player (fits 25 discs :O)!

post-17834-1251729998_thumb.jpg

That MP180 goes with that Galant pretty well...

Heres my cluttered mess.

Sorry crappy pic from camcorder, since batteries are dead in my camera.

Who will be the first to post pics of their V1chair setup?

And you are now the third person I've seen here with that desk. Mine is very spacious.

Temporary set-up till i get the Projector mounted on the ceiling and an entertainment center in the front of the room

not the cleanest setup but it works

Waiting for my watercooling setup to get here. stock cooling blows

Edited by ShallowBay

And you are now the third person I've seen here with that desk. Mine is very spacious.

LOL yeah I noticed that too, I like the desk, what I have been considering lately is removing the top portion, and getting wall mounts for my TV to hang it on the wall above the desk. And then just use it as the monitor as well.

• 4 weeks later...