2009: Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my new camera so I guess I have no excuse not to post my ride. :thumbs-up:

MyHonda-1.jpg

MyHonda-2.jpg

MyHonda-3.jpg

MyHonda-4.jpg

05 Honda Civic Coupe DX Manual 1.7L 16V SOHC

Mods:

Sedan paint matched grill

Flat black badges

17" Drag Alloy DR-13's wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's sized 215/40

Progress Technologies 27mm front and 22mm rear anti-sway bars and rear lower brace

NRG Front upper strut bar

Unorthadox racing under-drive pulleys

Injen short ram intake

Custom 2" exhaust with a 3 chamber Flow-Master muffler

JL component speakers in the front and a cheepo 10" sub in the trunk

Oh and my Dad just made me this custom cocoabola shift knob B:)

CustomCocoabolaShiftKnob.jpg

^_^ Which I think is the nicest thing on the whole car. Thanks Pops!

Well thems my wheels, I like em well enough, and they feel likewise. :lol:

+1 for Waco's whip I love the hood. :D Kinda looks like something from Mad Max. And everybody lay off the no-hubcaps thing. don't y'all know flat black is cool and smexy?

Edited by ocmooz

ok sure. And Waco....I find it odd that you post King's pic in a "Post your ride thread"..... :lol:

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little...

man waco don't you take care of it? It looks like the clearcoat is gone

I painted it flat black and painted over all of the chrome as well. It's purposely crappy-looking and it keeps anyone from even thinking about breaking into it and stealing the audio gear (which is worth far more than the car itself). :lol:

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little...

I painted it flat black and painted over all of the chrome as well. It's purposely crappy-looking and it keeps anyone from even thinking about breaking into it and stealing the audio gear (which is worth far more than the car itself). :lol:

I've been wanting to do the same thing myself honestly :thumbs-up: Paints already starting to come off my trunk anyways.

96 Toyota Camry 5SFE "gas saver." Great condition for the age (75k!) but gets about 20 city 25 highway...

Then there's the 96 Honda CMX250 w/ emgo turnouts, air horn (schweet), tach, and polluting 28mm carb off the 80s Rebel... also a 1972 Honda CB100 completely rebuilt with some modern electrics... still scary as hell with front drum brakes.