2009: Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old SL2 got hydro locked so now I'm rocking this puppy. (sooooo glad to be back behind a stick again)

Not bad $2200 ;)

Your working for the wrong company man. I'm a Pizza Hut delivery driver.... Way to put food in your nose and server the food o.O

Your working for the wrong company man. I'm a Pizza Hut delivery driver.... Way to put food in your nose and server the food o.O

hahaha, what do you guys get paid over there?? I'd gladly work for a Pizza Hut, I hate my boss. The tips alone are keeping me working where I'm at but I'd switch to another delivery job in a heartbeat

Edited by IVIYTH0S

beast as in hungry or beast as in efficient lol

She's a little thirsty, likes the moose joose! :P 26 gallons at a time! But I can haul my wife and kids around safely in it, haul butt in it, haul wood/metal/furniture/whatever in the back of it and haul my boat with it too. :thumbs-up: A 4 door pickup is the best of all worlds. This was my 1st true 4 door pickup and hopefully for a long while anyways, my last. I have thought about putting a Paxton supercharger in it so I can have a sports car too. My wife "no likey" that idea though.

She's a little thirsty, likes the moose joose! :P 26 gallons at a time! But I can haul my wife and kids around safely in it, haul butt in it, haul wood/metal/furniture/whatever in the back of it and haul my boat with it too. :thumbs-up: A 4 door pickup is the best of all worlds. This was my 1st true 4 door pickup and hopefully for a long while anyways, my last. I have thought about putting a Paxton supercharger in it so I can have a sports car too. My wife "no likey" that idea though.

lol sneak it on there, you justified your truck well :)