2009: Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The newest addition to my stable....

2h6zgnt.jpg

and an update on teh cam swap, the valve covers are off, the old cams are out, the clutch has been replaced, the header bolts have been replaced with locking bolts, the front cover is off the motor, the valve seals have been replaced while I was in there, and finally the new cams and valve springs arivved today so hopefully this weekend I will be able to finish it up.You guys will be the first to see vid and hear exhaust.

2h6zgnt.jpg

and an update on teh cam swap, the valve covers are off, the old cams are out, the clutch has been replaced, the header bolts have been replaced with locking bolts, the front cover is off the motor, the valve seals have been replaced while I was in there, and finally the new cams and valve springs arivved today so hopefully this weekend I will be able to finish it up.You guys will be the first to see vid and hear exhaust.

Nice!!!

I would love to own one. Living in Milwaukee and ever summer having tons of them on the road it makes me so jealous hehe. You should of seen the 105th Anniversary last year it was crazy, the 100th was even more insane.

PICTURE

wow! very nice bike there! I'm still working on getting my motorcycle license (though rain had them cancel it yesterday)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

l_599950df6ff24202360504ff00e90ba3.jpg

l_ba17ffc2732c784e66574bcdd1886b90.jpg

The beast=] 1978 Sedan DeVille, 425 Cadillac V* with an Edlebrock Performer series 750cfm 4bbl, Accel super HEI coil and a few other minor improvements.

Bit of a work in progress but it's not in bad shape for a 31 year old daily driver from Detroit with 225.k on it, it's an absolute blast in the winter =] if ya'll ever see a big yellow caddy that sounds like something that crawled out of the darkest reaches of hell tearing around southeast Michigan, smile and wave :P

I could have posted this in the "just bought" thread, but it is my ride. 2008 Grand Caravan. Replaces the purple beast behind it. Yes, it's a minivan, but with 4 kids I need the space, and this makes sense.

Picture058.jpg

Edited by ciddono