2009: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

d3bruts1d

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you should really know the lyrics ^^

Yep the first half of the song is just rammstein lol.

Now listening to the air conditioner making my computer sound quiet. I really have to buy some better 120 mm fans...

Edited by l33t p1mp

Followed by Hans Zimmer - Pirates Of The Caribbean: At Worlds End - Up Is Down B:)

Which is going to be followed by Hans Zimmer - Pirates Of The Caribbean: At Worlds End - Drink Up Me Hearties B:) B:)

A whole series of MP3's from the 80's radio program "Open Mind with Bill Jenkins" (think Coast to Coast style stuff)...

Over 17 hours of this awesome material!!

More info:

In the 1980s, radio station KABC carried the ground-breaking radio program "OPEN MIND" with host Bill Jenkins. The subject matter covered included UFOs, alternative energy, spirituality, ancient religions, and more. Bill Jenkins later went on to host the classic film "THE NAKED TRUTH" with Jordan Maxwell, upon which the current internet hit "ZEITGEIST" is based.

The "Open Mind" radio programs have not been heard in many years ... until now. We recently came into possession of a large collection of cassette tape recordings which had been made by a loyal listener, and had them digitized into MP3s. This is a priceless collection of otherwise unattainable radio programs. It is being freely shared here in an effort to make sure it is not lost to history.

Anyone who listens to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and Art Bell, Jeff Rense, Red Ice Creations, the Freeman Perspective, or other similar programs will derive many hours of enjoyment from this extremely rare library of audio recordings.

one word...

EPIC!

If anyone wants a copy of these let me know, I'll give you the link.

:)