OCC Userbar Contest Poll

sdy284

OCC Userbar Contest  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which set of userbars do you like best?

• ocmooz #1
    • ocmooz #2
    • flareback
    • chwhite
    • Ordinary Gui
    • d3bruts1d
    • tacohunter52 #1
    • tacohunter52 #2
    • cold_snipe #1
    • cold_snipe #2
    • jammin #1
    • jammin #2
    • bigevil954
    • kuronin #1
    • kuronin #2
    • loco_frags
    • Claymeow
    • KingRaptor
    • Desja

THIS POLL WILL RUN FOR TWO WEEKS

Voting will end on Monday, February 16th at 11:59pm CST

PLEASE VOTE CAREFULLY!!!

---------------------------------------------- 1. ocmooz #1 ----------------------------------------------

ocmooz1.gif

---------------------------------------------- 2. ocmooz #2 ----------------------------------------------

ocmooz2.gif

---------------------------------------------- 3. flareback ----------------------------------------------

flareback1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 4. chwhite ----------------------------------------------

chwhite1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 5. Ordinary Gui ----------------------------------------------

ordinarygui1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 6. d3bruts1d ----------------------------------------------

d31.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 7. tacohunter52 #1 ----------------------------------------------

tacohunter1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 8. tacohunter52 #2 ----------------------------------------------

tacohunter2.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 9. cold_snipe #1 ----------------------------------------------

coldsnipe1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 10. cold_snipe #2 ----------------------------------------------

coldsnipe2.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 11. jammin #1 ----------------------------------------------

jammin1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 12. jammin #2 ----------------------------------------------

jammin2.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 13. bigevil954 ----------------------------------------------

bigevil1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 14. kuronin #1 ----------------------------------------------

kuronin.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 15. kuronin #2 ----------------------------------------------

kuronin2.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 16. loco_frags ----------------------------------------------

sample animation: adminxv9.gif

locofrags1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 17. claymeow ----------------------------------------------

sample animation: occ-admin.gif

clay1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 18. KingRaptor ----------------------------------------------

kingraptor1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- 19. Desja ----------------------------------------------

desja1.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Kuronin#2 because of the depth it portrays...

it reminds me of those little plastic puffy stickers...you know also like the plastic stick on eyes and such...

the texture of the graphics just gives it a thickness look....very nice man...very nice

I chose Kuronin#2 because of the depth it portrays...

it reminds me of those little plastic puffy stickers...you know also like the plastic stick on eyes and such...

the texture of the graphics just gives it a thickness look....very nice man...very nice

Thanks...... I think.. :lol:

They all look really nice. I really don't know what I could do to make them better.

LOL! I know what you're talking about, but I bet most people don't :P I'm trying to think of a better way to describe them but I'm drawing a blank. They're stickers that sort of "bubble out". They feel kind of vinyl-ish to the touch and they're usually very shiny. But yeah, it's because Kuronin did some sort of buttonizing in his which is pretty cool. I also like how he used the pertinent color as a text shadow in his #1 submission.