Omg 104,084 Ppd?

Renigade

Actually I was doing around 108,000 it varies but yes come on and catch me if you can... :)

We'll see. It all depends on how badly running Folding affects run times. :P

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats a nice mess. (good mess) I used to have a little farm back in the day but after the electric bill showed up for the first time, I had to shut them all down.

OT: What is the program you are using for the cameras? i have a few Silent witness V25 C7029 dome camera's im wanting to put to use. I live in a decent area where kids have nothing else to do anymore but paintball cars. Two times since Christmas have we had some kids (I hope) Paintball every car in the neighborhood. (Thank goodness they are using crap guns that dont leave dents, my gun dents street signs :O )

Wow thats a nice mess. (good mess) I used to have a little farm back in the day but after the electric bill showed up for the first time, I had to shut them all down.

OT: What is the program you are using for the cameras? i have a few Silent witness V25 C7029 dome camera's im wanting to put to use. I live in a decent area where kids have nothing else to do anymore but paintball cars. Two times since Christmas have we had some kids (I hope) Paintball every car in the neighborhood. (Thank goodness they are using crap guns that dont leave dents, my gun dents street signs :O )

I am using the one that came with the dlink cameras, it will only work with there cameras unless there is some way to get in there and change it. You can download from dlink its called dview cam. Blue Iris has software that works with all kinds of cameras for $49.99, however it has no focus option but works well and it cheap.

I got the water cooling on the i7 last night so here are a couple more pictures...

dsc00976ma4.jpgdsc00977cd0.jpg