Sign in to follow this  
Renigade

Omg 104,084 Ppd?

Damn road-runner 47 active processors? You run an IT department or just have a Lot of computers?

Maybe he went to a compusa or bestbuy and put [email protected] on all their display pc's lol.

Nope I own and built everyone except an old x2 3800 at the office, most are quads running dual smps on linux which would count as 2 cpus per quad. I have about 30 other rigs also but they are slow ones I do not even use anymore...

Nope I own and built everyone except an old x2 3800 at the office, most are quads running dual smps on linux which would count as 2 cpus per quad. I have about 30 other rigs also but they are slow ones I do not even use anymore...

Who pays the electric bill? :blink:

Paul

Would you be able to show us a pic or two of this massive setup? :)

yes that would be interesting..

I knew global warming was a bunch of BS....it's been RR this whole time :|

I know its dusty, I did not realize just how dusty it was until I looked at the pictures. Time to get the vacuum out for some spring cleaning. This is what I have at home, I am not driving down to the office right now to take pictures. Just imagine a 4 bedroom home converted to an office with a rig in 3 rooms then 3 Q6600 in cases shoved in another room by there self...

dsc00965ed9.jpgdsc00966zr2.jpgdsc00967pv3.jpgdsc00968ha5.jpgdsc00970gc9.jpgdsc00971dw0.jpgdsc00972ns9.jpgdsc00974tf9.jpg