New Case Help

Cuztom15

:blink::blink: ok, i just a new superalien case, My new case, now theres a lot of wires inside, and i know that a few of the wires go, like the one that says speaker and sw power, and that little bundle. But, i dont know where the temp sens would go on the parts, and theres like audio wires inside the case, and about a million little voltage like single pin things......so if anyone has this case or know someone who has it, could you help me out??? ty

---------------------------

P4 2.6ghz w/hyper-threading

GefrorceFx5600ultra O'Clocked

512 mb of geil golden dragon dual ddr

Abit is7 mobo

Cooling-soon to be 6 80mm fans.....

i noticed from your link that there's a lot of cool things standard on that case my advice is take it slow and read your manual for all the temp sensor and fan speed controllers and LCD thingy's, it'll certainly show you in details what you want to know

Btw, Nice case ;)

Edited by kobalt

well ty very much, but thats the bad thing, they didnt send me a manual or anything..... <_ so im clueless on what to do>

that's weird. usually the manual is put inside the case. If there's no manual, you can try checking their website. They may have a manual online you can download...like a pdf or something. If not, just try and trace back all the wires and see where their origin is.

thats true but its like really hard to trace back, i looked and i couldnt find anything on the website, but im going to try and call the support site, bt ty for your help guys, if you get any new updates on the sit., let me know ;)