Ready To Buy, Hows It Look?

JerrDogg77

Well i finally saved up enough to buy my new pc, and this is what i have come up with. Just wanted to get some thoughts before i hit submit.

Intel Core i7-920

MSI Eclipse SLI

Intel x25m SSD 80GB

Corsair Core i7 Dominator 6GB PC12800

BFG GeForce GTX 295 Video Card

2*Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB

PC Power & Cooling / Silencer / 750-Watt

Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit

Cooler Master V8 PWM Universal CPU Cooler

Well i finally saved up enough to buy my new pc, and this is what i have come up with. Just wanted to get some thoughts before i hit submit.

Intel Core i7-920

MSI Eclipse SLI

Intel x25m SSD 80GB

Corsair Core i7 Dominator 6GB PC12800

BFG GeForce GTX 295 Video Card

2*Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB

PC Power & Cooling / Silencer / 750-Watt

Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit

Cooler Master V8 PWM Universal CPU Cooler

sounds good, hope you have a 30" monitor on that shopping list!

I knew i saw something relevant to this recently on engadet and i did. might want to have a look at this ssd instead of the intel one, the reviewer seems to like and it almost has as good performance but is a lot cheaper. Not sure if its available yet, but it may cut a bit off your price tag

Final price tag with some other little odds and ends, like a tv tuner card, and case is around $2800 shipped. I only have a 22inch monitor right now, but i am gonna get a bigger one to go with this setup, thats with income tax return though :P Im prolly gonna run tv on my monitor now, and game on the big one.

As for the intel ssd, honestly, its the only brand i trust right now. i thought about the ocz one, even had it in my cart, but at the end of the day, i reverted back to the more expensive intel one. I havnt seen a bad review yet on the intel ssds. Im pretty excited. All my systems have always been just "ok". Now im finally gonna have a nice rig.