Thrash Metal Anyone?

music

SLAYER pwns all ur arses, even though they got all slipknoty and weak.

I guess I love most metal, thrash is the most fun to play on my guitar (BC Rish Warlock) gets all the tention out of my body. Death metal is good to pwn to. Stuff like Maiden is great to drive around to. And crap like linkin park is good for nothing.

Jazz Metal?! sounds interesting... is that like the stuff on Cowboy Bebop? I like that stuff. Can you give me some bands to check out? *edit* got beat to it =P

Edited by captor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol bc Rich Warlock.That made my day.I like the Mockingbird more though.Oh Slayer,Meshugah(sp?),Pantera,and the one nobody has ever heard of...Mekong Delta(nothing to do with the war,just their name)Oh,Death(r.i.p. Chuck Schuldiner).

All this stuff is good listening. I'll have to check out some jazz metal though, I'm not familiar with that at all. Alot of it reminds me of my HS days lol, I just don't have the time to keep up with the newer stuff. Back in the day I remember seeing Slayer, Metallica pre-black album, Nuclear Assault, Marilyn Manson and the spooky kids, Skinny Puppy(crazy live shows), among others.

Kinda off topic of thrash metal but you guys should check out some Kyuss, they broke up in 95 but they were simply awesome. Of course you can tell I'm a bit biased towards em lol, they could crapin jam especially at live shows. They definitely had their own sound, especially for the early 90s. I'll leave it at that, check em out if you get a chance and lemme know what you think.

• 3 weeks later...
so i went with an ESP. It's cool it's flat black, dual humbuckers, with a inverted headstock

Nice.

As you can probably tell (from my avatar) that I decided to go with the old standby Fender Strat. Of course, I've tweaked it out a little.

I'm mostly into Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden.